Sunday 30 September 2018

I will make custom audio visualizer for your music

I will make custom audio visualizer for your music












About:

IDEAL FOR INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK VIDEOS!

***Discount price for orders of 3 songs or more***

Feel free to contact me for custom offers!



In this gig I will make a professional audio visualizer that perfectly reacts to your music.

HOW IT WORKS :

  1. Send me a link or attachment of your music (.mp3, .wav)
  2. Send me your Cover or Logo (.png, .jpg)
  3. Send all required information (artist name, song title)
  4. Choose the package that fits your needs (read the packages details above)
  5. Receive your track's amazing new video!

I'm very open to creating custom elements only for you!
If you have any special wishes or elements you want to add to your video, just send me an inbox and I'll be glad to help you!


LET'S GET TO WORK!

Reviews


skycash:Nice seller and very friendly. Awesome work! Thanks!

nejclazar562:Thank you! Pleasure working with you

raymannjr:Always professional.

nejclazar562:Thanks, awesome working with you!

salehbeats:thanks bro! you rock


No comments:

Post a Comment