Saturday 29 September 2018

I will create 3d models for game,animation,3d printing or texturing

I will create 3d models for game,animation,3d printing or texturing












About:

" After a long Vacation I restarted the work on Fiverr in May 5th 2018 " 

Hello,

My name is Viet,

I am a modeller working for a graphic company.

I have had profound experience in utilising zbrush, maya and blender to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, jewelries, dental fittings, shoes, and others.

I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.

For me, the top priority is quality. 

The fee for my Gig is for basic modelling. Things can be negotiable case by case, which will not disappoint you.

See customers' reviews to your accomplished works and contact me. 

Best regards,

Reviews


junglestudio:always good

kors1982:Thanks alot!!!

junglestudio:good results every time

kors1982:Many thanks!

smurf88:Excellent model, fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment