Sunday 30 September 2018

I will provide low poly 3d models with uv unwrap

I will provide low poly 3d models with uv unwrap












About:

I am ready to do any 3d modeling job.
I am ready to give best modeling for your project.

I can provide low poly model for your any type of 3d work.
I can provide uv unwrap with wall map.
I can provide light braking texture.
I can provide faster delivery.

Please "Don't pay any orders before talk to me.

I will be glad to discuss your requirements.

Thank you 

Reviews


curthems:Straightforward and easy to communicate with. Ishtiak is always on hand to answer any questions and quickly amends any revisions on the work. I will be using Ishtiak's service regularly as his work is carried out effectively and fits each brief extremely well. Thank you, once again.

ishtiak001:easy to work with

alankichl:Ishtiak is reliable precise and easy to work with. I myself am 3d artist and I know how sometimes it can be difficult to deliver something on tight deadline, he can do that :)

ishtiak001:nice experience

nirsharma:good experince....


No comments:

Post a Comment