Sunday 30 September 2018

I will create 3d characters for you

I will create 3d characters for you












About:

ENGLISH:

Note: The images above are merely illustrative.

  • I'll do 3D modeling characters optimized for animation or video games (without textures).

  • The buyer must contact me to discuss the project previously. I'll need a detailed description of the project and any reference image I can use.

  • I like dealing with friendly clients to get a harmonious relationship.

ESPAÑOL:

Nota: Las imágenes de arriba son meramente ilustrativas.

  • Yo voy a modelar personajes 3D optimizados para animación y videojuegos (sin texturas).

  • El comprador deberá contactarme para discutir el proyecto previamente. Necesitare una descripción detallada del proyecto y cualquier imagen de referencia que yo pueda utilizar.

  • Me gusta tratar con clientes amables para lograr tener una relación armoniosa 

Reviews


jacobbehunin:My character is exactly how I envisioned. Excellent work!

cdealmeidar:Outstanding Experience!

jacobbehunin:Designer Communicated well, and kept me up-to-date!

cdealmeidar:Nice Costumer!

ebonyleague:Very pleasant to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment