Sunday 30 September 2018

I will model and render your product in 3ds max

I will model and render your product in 3ds max












About:

I will create realistic 3D object from your product drawing/design with high quality and according to your specifications.

You'll get Photo-Realistic views detailed product modeling and renders.


I Create High Quality Models like 
  • Any Product
  • Gadgets
  • Bottles 
  • Packaging
  • Mechanical parts
  • Amazon Products with pure white Background
  • Products for 3d Printing
  • i'll model your idea/concept/design & much more on your demand

I work via software 3d studio max 2015+Vray+post production and if you need the editable file i provide it on demand.


  • Please feel free to contact me before ordering!

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

Reviews


sbabrood:Working with Hamza has been great. He works diligently to ensure that the product is what you are asking for. I asked for several revisions and Hamza made sure to fix everything that I requested. Great freelancer to work with overall. Thanks Hamza!

novigo:very good job and very nice person come again and again

elprofessional1:very good!!

novigo:thank for order come again and again

startpad:Good work once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment