Sunday 30 September 2018

I will create a 3d model and render of your product in blender

I will create a 3d model and render of your product in blender












About:

I will provide you with the best service for a small price. And here is why.

I specialize in product modeling and design as well as optimization and ease of use for objects of every day use.

How to get started?

To get things started you don't need much. A Sketch on a Napkin/written explanation will be enough to get started but might not be enough to finish. 

Please be aware that once the order is placed, a lot of information will be needed and shared. The more, the better, ranging from Color to how thick a glass should be.

Before you start!

Make sure to drop me a message, talk the thing through and lets make sure we have the same picture of this.

I do not have the possibility to create any technical animations, mechatronics, etc.

Reviews


hadisson86:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sitemaking:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

firevive:hoxtifier exceeded my expectations :) I was very happy with his expertise and with the results.

hoxtifier:The buyer was nice and professional. Easily contacted and replied very quickly. Overall, very nice working with Firevive.

rfernander90:Outstanding service and products! Great professional and better work. Definitely count on this guy for any of your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment