Friday 28 September 2018

I will draw any basic technical piece on autoCAD that you wish. All I need is a rough drawing

I will draw any basic technical piece on autoCAD that you wish. All I need is a rough drawing












About:

LIMITED TIME OFFER ORDER ONE DESIGN AND GET SECOND ORDER FREE

I have worked with AutoCAD and i can draw anything for surf boards to plastic injection molds, I will draw what ever you need! all I need is a rough draft and dimensions , such as a hand drawn sheet or a .jpeg file, and I will send you a pro .DWG; .DXF; and .PDF file to use as you wish!

I can make and kind of mechanical object.

LIMITED TIME OFFER ORDER ONE DESIGN AND GET SECOND ORDER FREE

OFFER VALID UNTIL 1 JAN 2018.

Reviews


friedrichhaupt:The seller was patient with me and all my revisions so I could finally get the design right. It was a VERY complicated design that does not leave room for error to fit. He did a great job. All files and versions I got as needed. I was the only reason for delay getting the design right.He was quicker than me! THIS is where you should go for your CAD

smangroliya:amazing seller

vagarwals:Very Quick Work.

smangroliya:amazing seller

joehann:Great Job Fast Delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment