Friday 28 September 2018

I will create line drawing of the product

I will create line drawing of the product












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD or Solidworks with or without dimensions overlay.
I' ca also design on other Softwares like ProE, Inventor or Solid Edge depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs. (Gig Extra)


Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 


In case the drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product
.

Note : First 10 Buyers will get extras free. Best Offer on Fiverr.
- Multiple File Formats
- Fast Delivery for no extra charges
- 3 Design Revisions
- Rendered Colored Models

Reviews


altitudemg:delivered on time and as expected. thanks.

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You for the review.

olislacke:Great service and delivered on time

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You\r\nLooking forward to working with you again.

dcrivera:Good work


No comments:

Post a Comment