Friday 28 September 2018

I will create 2d drawings and 3d models for your product,3d printing etc

I will create 2d drawings and 3d models for your product,3d printing etc












About:

lt;lt; Please feel free to contact me to do designs or any more information gt;gt;INBOX me

I provide CAD services only for non-living things,solid objects (NO FABRIC,VINYL MATERIAL, NO CHARACTER,HUMAN,CARTOON MODELLING)

You can send me yourdesign requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos
SERVICES-
1) Do you want how your new product looks in reality.(I'll design your product acc to your desired dimensions and will provide it realistic appearance).
2) Do you need 2D drawings of your product?
3) Do you want your LOGO to be made for 3d printing?
4) Do you want schematic diagram,figure of any product?
5) Do u want STL file for any thing,building,small part etc for 3d printing?


Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. AlthoughI'll try todeliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can.


Reviews


davidslaton2015:He did a great job! I will use his services again.

ahzaidii:Wonderful experience working with you.Thanks for an appraisal.Ya,i will love to work with you again.Thanks

jason298:Great experience working with this artist. Ahzaidii is highly intelligent and was able to full understand exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

ahzaidii:Awesome experience.You fulfil my all requirements,this saved a lot of time.Thanks for an appraisal.I hope we'll work together in future.

kasundelgolla:Very reasonable pricing and quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment