Friday 28 September 2018

I will provide technical guidance and coaching for your project

I will provide technical guidance and coaching for your project












About:

Hi, I'm a Mechanical Engineer with 18+ years of experience in the Aviation and Automotive industries. I've done projects for many OEMs and Tier1 suppliers including the following engineering disciplines: Product Definition, Design, CAD (Catia and UG), Robust Design, Design for Six Sigma, Stress Analysis (ANSYS and Hypermesh) and Life Management, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing, Budgeting, and Project Management among others. 

The best moment to seek for help and guidance is at the beginning of the project or Conceptual Phase. As the project progresses it becomes more and more expensive to implement changes. As they say... it's cheaper to erase and draw again in a sketchbook than in a CAD, let's not say a prototype or even the final product actually being produced. 

If you're already in the late stages of your NPI and run into trouble, don't worry... I can help you find the most efficient solution.

Please feel free to contact me. I will reply to you with full honesty if I'm the right guy to help you with your project and if not, recommend you an alternative. 

Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment