Thursday 27 September 2018

I will model, rig and animate 3d character or object just for you

I will model, rig and animate 3d character or object just for you












About:

Thank you for all your support! 


Feel free to contact me first with a concept art of your character before purchasing for a free custom quote and time frame just for you.

Reviews


calistman222:10/10 Vidavic saves the day!

vidavic:Thank you so much Calist! Can't wait to see what she looks like in actual project!

mcfred4us:Working with this seller was extremely pleasant. She was so kind and responsive to my particular changes that I needed made. I would highly recommend this seller. :)

vidavic:Thank you so much! Looking forward to work with you again. :D

calistman222:10/10 vicky is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment