Thursday 27 September 2018

I will do any 3d modeling assembling rendering drawings

I will do any 3d modeling assembling rendering drawings












About:

I will do any kind of
  • 3D modeling
  • Assembling
  • Rendering
  • Drawings

If you have some 2D drawing, any rough sketches or any idea about what you are willing to create as a 3D model, i can do it quickly.
and before you place an order, please contact me for a best product!
cheers..

Reviews


herorenewables:Fantastic renders supplied, will definitely be using Shan again.

shan_dinusha:happy to work with you, I will be here for your future projects also,\nthank you!

philldreuss:this guy is very patient and do it great job!.

shan_dinusha:happy to work with You!\nthank you!

philldreuss:Very professional, and faster. Renders looks awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment