Friday 28 September 2018

I will make basic product model and render them

I will make basic product model and render them












About:

Customers satisfaction is above everything to me. I'll make realistic 3d product model and render them with best quality.

please contact me before ordering and discuss the job to know of i am free.

kind of product I'll do:
  • jewelry model
  • product model
  • furniture model
  • attaching labels
  • rendering

For these packages animation will be 5 second long. For longer animation i will send custom offer.

You can provide any reference of product such as photograph or sketch . I can design on my own too. I appreciate if you provide me the specification of material type, color and texture that you are looking for.

I'll be very glad if I can help you. Feel free to contact me. I am friendly. Good product is guaranteed.

Don't like my product , don't pay!!!



Thank you
Rakib

Reviews


dominicscaife:Quick efficient communication and excellent result/

gaminoaj:great work

ryand32:Very detailed professional at his craft. cant wait to work with him again real soon

rakib1644:excellent experience!!! thank you.

prestigeib:this guy is a pro!!!!!!!! i have another project for him already!


No comments:

Post a Comment