Saturday 29 September 2018

I will design uniforms for commercial organizations

I will design uniforms for commercial organizations












About:

Uniform design for any professional organizations who need themed designs with the client colors and bespoke concepts, which are not exixtent. Designs dressed up on 2D models to get the looks of the new bespoke range.

Reviews


walexy2014:Great experience!!! .Seller is extremely Patient and Understanding and made all changes on time. Listened to make changes to suit my requirements. Very quick and responsive to communication and made the changes required promptly. I will highly recommend this seller.Thank you for the great work!!!

masterzee02:nice to work!!

hanoda101:very nice and professional , thank u

masterzee02:Nice working with client Hanoda.

johncrease:Great experience! Seller went over and above to make sure my needs were met.


No comments:

Post a Comment