Thursday 27 September 2018

I will design your product for manufacture

I will design your product for manufacture












About:

I provide full service product design and innovation; whether you need support with conceptualizing your product on paper, getting a physical prototype for testing or taking your product to manufacture to get it into the hands of your paying customers.

Please contact me prior to ordering so that I can fully understand your needs and give a custom solution to meet your goals and deliver measurable value to your business.

Why choose me? I have a Masters degree in Product Design engineering, am a Certified SolidWorks professional user with over 5 years experience in industry and am a Professional licensed Engineer. I specialize in sheet metal parts, large assemblies, plastics for injection molding and 3D printing. On Fiverr I am a PRO seller, which means you always know you'll be making the best investment for the growth of your business.

I look forward to working with you and building something awesome together.

Reviews


jajassim:Very good job\nProfessional designer understands business\n\nthank you very much

almondesign:Interesting project! Great working with you. Look forward to seeing how it comes out!

vknezevic:Very nice work! Decent person.

productive_ee:Always a pleasure!! She’s amazing at her craft! I love working with Almond!

larkian:Almondesign creates really attractive consumer product designs. The CAD design I ordered turned out exactly how I hoped and took only a couple days to finalize.


No comments:

Post a Comment