Sunday 30 September 2018

I will design and model your prototype

I will design and model your prototype












About:

Hello,
In this Gig i translate your idea into reality.
I will

  • Develop your idea/invention into a workable product
  • Create models for your prototype
  • Advice on the manufacturing process
  • Sourcing and other required services.

Depending on the model complexity,the work usually takes 1-4 days to complete.

Please inbox me for more details. 
I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.
I wish you well as you develop your prototype.
Looking forward to your first inbox.
Blessings
Anthony

Reviews


piggielee:he was late with the first delivery but was apologetic and responsible and on time, making an effort to fulfill my requests. i rated the work as short of ideal because he was limited by his software so was not able to complete exactly what i wanted. i think i'm going to need to hire another person to fulfill it. He was good to deal with, however.

anthony28458763:Thankyou

shajizohir:Good looking model

anthony28458763:Thanks

ashleynicole815:Great Job! Quick Responses. He was ready to make all adjustments


No comments:

Post a Comment