Saturday 29 September 2018

I will create stl file for 3d printing

I will create stl file for 3d printing












About:

Welcome to My Gig for 3D-Printing! 

          Recently, I had come cross many customers who are in need of 3D Models specifically for 3D-Printing. Therefore, I decided to Create this Gig for those customers and make their search easy. 

What you need to do is just provide me with the Basic details like overall dimension, Shape of the model, Reference images, or free hand 2D sketches, and i will make them 3D for you ready to be 3D - Printed.

Reviews


catman916:great job , will use again

aravindsri14:It was a pleasure working with this buyer!

bytesites:Very fast delivery and great communication

aravindsri14:it was a pleasure working with this buyer.. looking forward to work again :)

djblink73:I love the speed, communication and ability to execute exactly what I need! \n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment