Friday 28 September 2018

I will create ai, eps and dxf files for laser cutting and cnc

I will create ai, eps and dxf files for laser cutting and cnc












About:

Do you need laser cut designs get digitized?
I'll provide you digitizing service for your acrylic, wood, leather and paper laser cut designs. I can provide you all types of file formats as follows:
  • DXF
  • DWG
  • CDR
  • AI
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PDF
Note: Please send me message before ordering any gig, so I can give you an offer that can meet your requirements and job.
Thanks!

Reviews


bigfishdm:Great work!

cadgraphics:Outstanding working experience with the buyer!

bazzihassan22:Great response time, always happy to work!

cadgraphics:Outstanding working experience with the buyer and wish to work with them in the future.

mapadilly:In my written instruction I asked for .Tap files to run my CNC, he sent crv, pdf and other format files that my CNC machine can’t process.


No comments:

Post a Comment