Thursday 27 September 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product












About:

Please don't place the Order before discussion please inbox me first I need to know if I'm able to do what you need.

  • If you have any idea that you want to bring in real word I am experienced designer to help you.
  • I will create High-Quality Photorealistic 3D Renderings of your product for online sell:
  • Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Alibaba etc
  • Please note that packages depend on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less.
  • I'll create any product hyper-realistic 3d render.
  • Also I can provide source file such as 3DS, MAX, BIP, SKP, MA, MB, FBX, OBJ, C4D ETC.
  • I am available at 24 hours to instant reply you. 
  • Your data will be removed after 2 weeks If you want revisions then contact me within 2 weeks.

Lufulio
Thanks

Reviews


timcity:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

freshdesign1:Thanks for working very fast and getting this done in a few hours!

lufulio:Thank you! Great experience to working with you.

wetheme:Ok services !

ncampbell492:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment