Sunday 30 September 2018

I will covert stl file to step igs and more

I will covert stl file to step igs and more












About:

I'm a Product Designer, currently work at a leading 3D printing company in Sri Lanka. I have an NVQ Level 4 qualification in the mechanical industry so I can understand mechanical drawings. I can provide you with a 3D model in

 • 3D modelling (solids, surfaces)
 • Sheet metal.
 • Weldment.
 • Simulation (Statics, thermal, frequencies, buckling, drop test, fatigue, pressure vessel design)
 • Advanced Assembly.
 • Mechanical Drawings.

Also, I have designed products for moulds, encloses and machine parts (plastics and metal) plus designed Steel structures.

Form this gig for convert STL files to any file formats

(Please contact me before the order)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment