Saturday 29 September 2018

I will make a 3d fashion garments modelling with your pattern

I will make a 3d fashion garments modelling with your pattern












About:

How it works?
if you have an idea to make a garment products (t-shirt, gloves, pants etc) i can help you to make simulation your product how it will look like, first, you can give me a raw sketch of your pattern or your ideas, then let me simulate it, yes, it as simple as that

What about pattern, from me or you?
If you have your own pattern, i will use ur pattern and make simulation based on your pattern, but if u dont have the pattern at all (just raw sketch of cloth product), i will make it.

What will you get? 
I will make simulation and i will give you raw render modelling (gray color in 1280PX format in .JPG or .PNG.
If you need to add material (such as color or some artworks) you can adjust in Extra.

What's Seller need before start? 
I need your raw design (photo or sketch), also your additional info including colors (based on PANTONE), artwork in fair resolution.

PS: BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ORDER, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST.

Reviews


ongdarren947:Amazing turnaround time

molanamaulana:Thank U

ongdarren947:Awesome!!!

molanamaulana:Thank U

evgeny0501:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment