Thursday 27 September 2018

I will solve your problem 5.0 (10 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Guatemala Member since Mar 2018 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 13 days About me Student of last year of Architecture. I have expirence working in architects studios around 5 years.

I will solve your problem 5.0 (10 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Guatemala Member since Mar 2018 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 13 days About me Student of last year of Architecture. I have expirence working in architects studios around 5 years.












About:

                  DO YOU WANT BUILD THIS FURNITURE?     
No Problem, 
I will professionally;
  • design any type of furniture, including commercial, industrial and residential woodworking 
  • develop your ideas, sketches or pictures in professional drawings.
  • I will also provide floor plans, elevations, sections, site plans, details and other requirements on request.

 

WHAT YOU GET

   Files will produced in any of:  RVT,  PDF, JPG, PNG,DWXF ready to print or build.

WHY USE MY SERVICE

 * More than 5 years of experience in woodworking.
 * Drawings will make use of LAYERS and LAYOUTS 
 * Drawings will be produced in colour or monochrome upon request
 * Super fast, accurate and affordable
 * Periodic update on work progress
 * Revisions will be made till you are satified

 * The prices of my services vary with the complexity, complexity and requirements of the design.



HOW TO ORDER:
  • Send a message first detailing your request.

Thank you!

Reviews


calebharris776:I had a complicated project so it took a few revisions for me to fully explain what was needed, but Marco was very patient and punctual with the changes and delivered exactly what I needed.

elmarker:I'm anxious to work on another project with Caleb he's the boss!

calebharris776:Another great project!

calebharris776:Delivered sooner than expected and did a fantastic job! My piece had some odd geometry and I was concerned how it would come out, but he did it perfectly on the first go!

elmarker:I admire your company and your work, I hope to make you many more jobs!


No comments:

Post a Comment