Friday 28 September 2018

I will do 3d modeling,2d drawing and rendering your design

I will do 3d modeling,2d drawing and rendering your design












About:

  • Please don't place the Order before Discussion. so,please inbox me to discuss details.. 
  • You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos.
  • I will do 3D modelling according to your design and requirement. 
  • I will create 2d drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. .
  • Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 
  • I will work till you are satisfied.

Reviews


jeux_spin_games:The 3D looks awesome! Always a pleasure!

mohamed_ali77:many thanks

jeux_spin_games:Good communication!

mohamed_ali77:Thank you very much

mchipseelon:Fast and provided design as requested.Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment