Friday 28 September 2018

I will make your model by follow your requirement & measurement. This is for semi complex models.

I will make your model by follow your requirement & measurement. This is for semi complex models.












About:

Hi

I've been working as a 3D CAD(Mechanical) designer for over 5 years.

In this gig I will:

- Generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL)

- Do a rendering in High Resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra).

- 3D model in 3DS max, Autodesk Maya( output file format : STL, 3DS, OBJ, SKP,DAE)

You can provide me  a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea. I will make your model ready for printing base upon that.


Please, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG with detailed description of your Design as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.

Best Regards
Krish_Design

Reviews


kat908:great seller, easy to communicate with, fast delivery of design

krish_design:Thank you

jeffreythib:Perfecto! Awesome communication and quick turnaround - my new 'go to'. Best.\n

krish_design:Very fast response. Clear instruction. Thank you very much.

arrowduplain:Quick to respond and quick to make revisions. Easy to communicate with, always willing to work through problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment