Thursday 27 September 2018

I will do 3D Modeling of your products, Machine or device, base on your requirements

I will do 3D Modeling of your products, Machine or device, base on your requirements












About:

                                                       WELCOME TO MY GIG

I am a Mechanical Engineer and I specializes in 3D modeling and design such as product design, machine design and devices.

I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture, and I will also provide you with Photo-Real images of your product.

If you have problem deciding which type of package suit the best for your needs, please contact me and I can help you to make the best choice.

When discussing about the price, the project content is going to be taken into consideration and If it is multi object / large project I'll give you batter offer.

Send me your project details, and I'll let you know.

I can also Provide you with:

  • 3D Model in any format,
  • converting 2D to 3D model
  • Patent drawing
  • Photo-real rendered images,
  • Manufacturing drawings,
  • OBJ and STL file format for 3D Printing / Prototyping


Please, contact me before ordering.

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!

Thanks

Reviews


organicflame:Thank you sir!

jasconsults2030:You are always welcome!

ebonydoteam:Quick turn-around time and easy to communicate with.

jasconsults2030:Thanks.

cookery:Took instruction well and delivered as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment