Saturday 29 September 2018

I will model up to 3 parts and provide assemblies and drawings

I will model up to 3 parts and provide assemblies and drawings












About:

I will create a model of a part based off of pictures, a description, or dimensions. I can draw the part for either engineering purposes or for patents. If requested, I will provide a rendering as well so you can show off the product. I can also modify it so it will print correctly if your final product is to be 3d printed. If requested I will also provide information on where and how you can print you prototype quickly and cheaply.

Reviews


illegalhugs92:Nate was very responsive and patient for the entire process. He understood what I wanted and I would definitely use Nate again for future work.

arashyousefi376:High quality work. Very responsive. Fast delivery. He went above and beyond to get the work done.

arashyousefi376:Great communication\nFast delivery\nHigh-quality delivery\n

marianopellegri:Nate has tremendous talent and know how! Great service!!

nate1025:Easy communication


No comments:

Post a Comment