Friday 28 September 2018

I will be responsible to complete the task within the stipulated time-frame and with utmost confidence.

I will be responsible to complete the task within the stipulated time-frame and with utmost confidence.












About:

I am offering a stl file which would be ready to print. STL file is a standard 3d file which can come to the real life. We can use this to give a perfect visual to anything we wanted rather then putting in digital or when images are just not enough. We prepare the stl file, which can be printed by any 3d printers.

Reviews


djblink73:Amazing!!!! Way better than I imagined! You totally get what you pay for and Prashantmarthak is worth every dollar. I've done over a dozen projects with the seller and they just keep getting better and better!

prashantmarthak:djblink73 is my one of the beautiful and most honest client, the way project is described puts me into so much good clearance \u0026 always with a promising projects. If they hire you than you must work for them without any questions, : )

zoo305:Great details and communication!!

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

halamood:Great fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment