Thursday 27 September 2018

I will design 3d model for eyewear like sunglasses,goggle

I will design 3d model for eyewear like sunglasses,goggle












About:

I will design 3D model for printing or manufacturing based on the 2D drawing or picture and dimentions you required.

Please get in touch with me before you place an order, so we can discuss the detail and make a custom offer for you.

The confidentiality of your documents will be guaranteed.

Reviews


leahswan:We have nothing but amazing things to say about Chenkun. We have used him for 5 jobs now and every one has been delivered ahead of schedule and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be working with him again in the future.

chenkun:Great experience! thanks for your tip :)

leahswan:Excellent communication. Really fast turn around. The design he did for me was perfect the first time and required no further work. I’ve already sent him the next job. Highly recommend!

chenkun:thank you! :)

irymple24:Very happy with the end result, had to make a few minor changes at the end and he did so very promptly


No comments:

Post a Comment