Friday 20 April 2018

I will be very glad to be useful to You and to offer my services. + See More

I will be very glad to be useful to You and to offer my services. + See More












About:

Hello! Are You looking for realistic character for game, for animation or something other?
Do You want to create You or Your friend in 3d?
I am very glad to offer my services!
You will be satisfied of my work because it is:
Iclone, any other animation software compatible;
Unity, Unreal, other game enginecompatible;
My models are professionally textured;
All models i provide have full face, body rig;
The work technicue is unicue. It allows fastly get professionally cinematic result;
Incredible realistic anatomy;
Adult content (genitals);
The work process and conversation are perfect (check reviews);
If You need any other services, just ask me!
Thanks,
Tim.

Reviews


huiyichangy:Amazing work as always (:

dpwichman560:excellent work very fast !!

huiyichangy:SUPER DUPER AMAZING WORK!!!! Incredibly understanding as well, thank you so much! \u003c3

dpwichman560:does the best 3d model render I come back every time

evinerupt:The best experience on fiver i swear


No comments:

Post a Comment