Friday 30 March 2018

I will do product 3d rendering

I will do product 3d rendering












About:

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
if you are not satisfied with final output.

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Hi, I have 5 years in 3D modeling and 3D rendering. My initial work is to improve the look of your product and make people buy it more. 

You will get:
- 3 views of 3D rendering images 3 views
- It will be 1/2/3k resolution (300dpi) basic shadowing or photorealistic renders with white background or transparent
- You will get photoshop edited product rendering
- I can import your logo or anything you want on product
- It will be with be with right texture and material
- I can do short animation for you if you need

Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.
Anything additional you need we can discuss about it. 
I'm doing product/industrial design and engineer work too.

Best regards,
Milos Milivojevic

Reviews


hedge101:Great job! We look forward to working with this freelancer again!

milivoja:Great client!

hedge101:Great job. I can't wait to send more projects. \n\nIf you are seeking a professional, I would recommend this freelancer!

milivoja:Great client i love to work with people like him.

farazessani:Great work and super fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment