Friday 30 March 2018

I will create a 3d cover for your 2d cover + 4 different types of styles

I will create a 3d cover for your 2d cover + 4 different types of styles












About:

I will do my best for your 3d ebook cover design

What you will be getting :

1. 3d style cover
2. 4 different styles
3. commercial use
4. other cases


What i need : Your 2d cover and spine ( or I will add it if you don,t have one)


Note: I only make 3d book covers of your 2d version , not book covers
Let's exchange a negative review with a revision 
Contact me for custom orders





Reviews


ymontenegr:Very fast.

onlinetechy:A nice experience :) . Nice to work with

ymontenegr:The work was exactly as I needed, thanks a lot!!!

onlinetechy:Thanks for the feedback too

sergejall:Beautifull work, just as how i wanted it and just at time!\n\nWould totally recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment