Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create a 3d model

I will create a 3d model












About:

Hello, Thanks for coming to my Gig.
I will make any simple object you want in 3D using Blender.

Basic Gig is for simple object, if your object is complex, for examples: object with complex shape, organic model, object with clothing material. you want to add extra Gigs for this.  and for animation 3d that i provide in extra its only simple animation, if you want more specific and detail the price its depend how difficult it is. Please message me if you are unsure




Exclusively on Fiverr

What you will get for $5:

1.  Rendered realistic image  from any angle you want
     (max size:  1024 x 1024 pixels) in png or jpg or both
2.  The .obj or .stl file of the model you want
3.  1x revision of your model

To Get started:

1.Provide me with the sketch or reference images
2.Specify the rendering angle
3.I will try my best to meet what you need :)

 

                                               

                                   
                                        ORDER NOW
                                    Exclusively on Fiverr

Reviews


jacovdberg:perfect service!

graphicsbee:Thanks a lot. Come again

naderrr:Thank you!

graphicsbee:thanks a lot.come again

tserrano:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment