Saturday 31 March 2018

I will model and texture furniture 3d model from your products

I will model and texture furniture 3d model from your products












About:

***Please  contact me first*** before placing the order, so that I can judge the time and resources required to complete your task within reasonable time-frame.
I have been a 3d designer for over 5 years and have worked in various engineering fields. 

I will take your sketch and produce a professional CAD drawing or 3D model depending on the complexity of your drawing, prices may vary.
Please make sure all dimensions and text on your sketch are legible. This will save time.
I can give output files "3ds" "fbx" "DXF" ect...
Thank you very much for visiting my page.

Reviews


livehoops74:Great work as usual!

phuoc3dsakura:Thank you so much. :)

emileighbarrett:If you want the best, please use this guy. He is amazing and always provides amazing work!

phuoc3dsakura:Thank you so much.

livehoops74:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment