Friday 30 March 2018

I will be responsible to complete the task within the stipulated time-frame and with utmost confidence.

I will be responsible to complete the task within the stipulated time-frame and with utmost confidence.












About:

-| BEFORE ORDERING GIG PLEASE DISCUSS PRICE |-

I will Covert Your 2d Drawing To 3d Character Exactly like the way you are looking in a gig portfolio. 

I am open in providing all the formats that you may require even STL files ( 3d Print ) 


If you want this for the Gaming Please inform that as I need to maintain the Poly count for the Game Ready Characters 

Hence 

Open for all type of Characters Work

For the Custom order please contact ! 

Reviews


andrewdobell:Great so far.

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

ryanwillman:As a complete beginner in this field, I feel like I could not have been in better hands. I learned a lot and he was very patient with me. I am not sure he sleeps as he was always available within a few hours. Very happy.\n

prashantmarthak:Deep Explanation on the project , and a Very good reference was provided. \r\nAmazing Projects , Promising and gentle :) \r\n\r\nThanks for the Opportunity :)

joejumjo:Great seller and would use again


No comments:

Post a Comment