Saturday 31 March 2018

I will draw plan, elevation, section or imagination of your house

I will draw plan, elevation, section or imagination of your house












About:

Hello sir,
I am an architect.

Do you have hand sketch or PDF? Let me help you to redraw it, i'm using 2d Autocad software.
I'll redraw it and provide you new drawings (PDF or DWG).

Will provide you:
  • Floor plan
  • Section/Section render it by Photoshop.
  • Elevation/Elevation rendering by Photoshop.

Need 1 day and 5$ for one story house floor plan or Simple any drafting.

Fast deliver and Unlimited revision for you.

I always provide the best service for customers.

PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU TO REDRAW IT.

Regards,
Shihab

Reviews


northof45:Great job, thanks for helping me with the CAD conversion of the old house drawings.

shihab867:Thank you so much

northof45:No problems at all.

shihab867:Thank you very much. Great person to work with. Wanna work with you again and again

jeromekerber738:always perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment