Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design urban plan landscape with 2d and 3d models

I will design urban plan landscape with 2d and 3d models












About:


I will design the scene according to your specific needs in the shortest time. Products will be created based on customer requirements. We will design garden landscapes, park landscapes, urban landscapes, farm landscapes, campus buildings, squares, ect ...
with your information, I can make new idea in 2D plan by autocad and 3D model from 2D plan by 3D software( skechup, Lumion,...). Then I will export produces by image, *.dwg, 3D model with source file.
In the design of time, there will be interaction between me and you to have the best working.
Contact me to have high 
quality produces. Thanks!

Reviews


petrithalili:Pleasure to do business with, fast and quality

hoankts:thank you so much! Nice to work with you\r\n

widmax:Great to work with

hoankts:thanks your order, you are very reputation, I like your working. Hope to collaborate with you

philwolf:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment