Saturday 31 March 2018

I will make an architectural drawing in autocad

I will make an architectural drawing in autocad












About:

PLEASE "CONTACT ME" BEFORE ORDERING              

Hi, thanks for checking my gig!
I can help you with professional architectural and structural drawings using AutoCAD. I can start from existing drawings or simple hand sketches and realize the plans that will satisfy your needs and preferences.
You'll get the .pdf file output and the source .dwg file.
Floor plans, roof plan, site plan, elevation views and sections, plumbing and electrical plans. You can find all of them here. I will also redraw your scanned pdf file in Autocad and give you the .dwg drawing file. Everything is drawn following the technical drawing international standards. 
Unlimited revisions, which means I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.

Why choose me?
Graduated at Politecnico di Milano, Italy in 2015.
Currently collaborating with a design and engineering studio in Milan.

250+ Positive 5.0 star reviews
I take deadlines and work ethic very seriously. 

Also delivering
 * Professional Renders and 3D SketchUp models of buildings
 * Structural design

For any question, feel free to "Contact me".

Thanks!
Andrea


Reviews


andressanguinet:was really nice, he makes all the changes i want.

andreaneco:Outstanding Experience!

andreaberzolla:The job was done very well and comunication very simple and fast

andreaneco:great customer and really pleasant collaboration.

bellesman:Very responsive and first class work. I'd recommend to anyone needing architectural3d renderings.


No comments:

Post a Comment