Saturday 31 March 2018

I will produce 3d rendering more quality and fast delivery

I will produce 3d rendering more quality and fast delivery












About:

- The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.

- Your images can be floor plans, or facades of your building, or CAD files ( to be recommended )

- The prices of my services will be charged depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor.

Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.

Please do contact me before make an order and feel free to ask me if your have any questions.

Reviews


aminalfateh:awesome work

ajib82:Thank you very much, easy work with u. see u soon,

ezha_3dartist:perfect...recommended to all :)

ajib82:thank you very much . good luck for your business.

ezha_3dartist:Great quality!!! Recommended to all who's needed a good design... Fast and excellent.. Will buy again...


No comments:

Post a Comment