Friday 30 March 2018

I will do my best to get your work done perfectly. Thank you. + See More

I will do my best to get your work done perfectly. Thank you. + See More












About:

Hi there, this is the gig of interior design. 
Do you want to own living-rooms, bed-rooms like this? 
Or do you want to design the living-rooms, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. as your opinion? You  can contact me, I'll help you to complete them. I'll do anything you need with my passion and my heart.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER when we don't have any agreement. 

As you know, the architectural design is the complex job, it takes much time and efforts to do. So it depends on the different jobs, I will give the different price. 
Please contact me 
before ordering my Gigs. We need to have an agreement about your request and price first. I want to know your job's requirements. I also need to know what you want me to do. 

You are a step away from professionalism.

Bassil

Reviews


micahmchenry:Awesome from an awesome designer

bassilmoaid:So happy to work with you Dear. \r\nThank You so Much.

rkayoko:friendly and professional!

bassilmoaid:Thank you brother !

aunatural:Very Smart and Creative, he has the gift for Interior design. Would give him 10 stars if I could. Thanks so much !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment