Friday 30 March 2018

I will do l HD image l 3dsmax l vray l corona l lumion 8

I will do l HD image l 3dsmax l vray l corona l lumion 8












About:

Hi Dear


We are professional in Graphics Design, Modelling and Rendering by any 2D or 3D software like: AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3Ds –max, Photoshop. 
Service Offered:
- We can counsel for you about lighting, materials, space…. to improve the effective of your work.
- We create any 3D rendering view from your 2D drawings (PDF, JPG, PNG, DWG, DOC file, etc…). We work in many field of architecture like: civil construction, housing, building, office, coffee shop, restaurant, etc… or 3D elevation, 3D section, 3D plan like above.
-If you need your service, send me mail box. We will discuss more about your project.
   I will help you complete your work with good quality.
Note: If your floor plan is bigger and has a lot more, I will get more $. Please contact me, I will give accurate prices for specific projects.
I pledge my clients for Job Satisfaction and Good Quality Work. .

Thanks and Best Regards,
Xuandesigner

Reviews


tctriumph:A very talented, responsive, creative and detailed-oriented woman. Excellent and will absolutely use again. LOVED her work.

xuandesigner:Thanks so much

mariobalotelo:I love you\n\n

xuandesigner:Many thanks

mariobalotelo:very good


No comments:

Post a Comment