Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design products for manufacturing

I will design products for manufacturing












About:

You have an idea of a product that you would like to get designed for prototyping and subsequently manufactured? I will review your design sketches and suggest necessary changes where applicable.

With my experience in designing of products for mass production, I will provide the needed files in their right formats.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER.
 

Reviews


nobstour:Henneh is a great seller. His work is top notch and you will not be disappointed with the quality!

henneh:Thanks, it has been a very nice experience working on this project

adojones:great selller

henneh: Thanks

comboclean:Worked with us closely and helped adept to what we desired


No comments:

Post a Comment