Friday 30 March 2018

I will do 3d model and render image or animation

I will do 3d model and render image or animation












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS THE JOB BEFORE PUTTING AN ORDER

Customers satisfaction is above everything to me. I'll make realistic 3d model and render them with best quality.

kind of product I'll do:
  • game model
  • 3d print
  • jewelry model
  • product model
  • furniture model
  • digital sculpt
  • texturing
  • rendering

You can provide any reference of product such as photograph or sketch . I can design on my own too. I appreciate if you provide me the specification of material type, color and texture that you are looking for.

I'll be very glad if I can help you. Feel free to contact me. I am friendly. Good product is guaranteed.

Don't like my product , don't pay!!!


Thank you
Rakib
 

Reviews


docxavier:Rakib is the absolute best. I'm hesitant to tell everyone cause I don't want him to be busy next time I need a gig. \nGreat English communication.

rakib1644:thank you sir for tip.\r\nexcellent experience.

lillybohemian:Fast delivery, and the quality of the modeling is really nice. Highly recommended seller! Thank you!

sirbgsapproves:He is great to work with, his work and professionalism speaks for itself

lillybohemian:Thank you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment