Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design you 3D and 2D images as required by you, render your products and any kind of 3D creations and animations. I am willing, ready and able to work as needed

I will design you 3D and 2D images as required by you, render your products and any kind of 3D creations and animations. I am willing, ready and able to work as needed












About:

Hi, I have years of experience in the Interior Design and Architecture production. I can create a to-scale photo realistic rendering for you on any project of your desire, with lighting and shadow as required. It is a very popular presentation technique for Interior Designers and Architects to wow their clients. i can create animations for a better relation with your proposed space. After rendering, if you order the premium, i will post render for you using photoshop.
I can provide this for you at an extremely reasonable rate, so lets deal!

Reviews


chris_tiana:\

tianatee:glad you loved it.

loickirie:Great job. Everything came out as expected.

tianatee:glad you are satisfied with my delivery, please keep them coming.

loickirie:Seller helped me obtain what I have envisioned from the start of the project, and I know he worked very hard at delivering above all expectations. I appreciated that he listened to my requests and over delivered in the end. This was my first gig with this seller but will for sure continue to use his services in the upcoming project. Thanks again..


No comments:

Post a Comment