Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design exhibition booth and kiosk for advertisement

I will design exhibition booth and kiosk for advertisement












About:

GIG ARE STARTING FROM ONLY 50$


I love to work on concept based work according to an own idea/your idea/by reference image... so just text me I will sure try to solve your concept and convert it into 3d.
The amount depends on Work requirement.

Hi ..If you are looking for Exhibition Booth/Stall design, Background display, Standee roll-up banner you have come to the right place :)

I create Exhibition stands / Booths, Kiosk, Stalls and much more for promoting your product or open your own business.
  • Send me your concept or I create a new design.
  • Provide me the dimensions
  • I need to see an example before I can commit to the project. Please send me a sample.
  • I will give you timely update

All you need to do is contact me, send me all the details, place order and Relax :)

Again, please be sure to text me before purchasing.


Reviews


ahsanmanzoor87:good mate

aliwaraich:Outstanding Experience!!

cncjamie:great attention to detail.

aliwaraich:Outstanding experience!!

ahsanmanzoor87:few hours and best as always


No comments:

Post a Comment