Saturday 31 March 2018

I will make 2d and 3d models using solidworks and cad software

I will make 2d and 3d models using solidworks and cad software












About:

NOTE: DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


 
Hi, My name is Umar Arshad

 I am a Mechanical Engineer having 5-year experience in Designing, Analysis and Manufacturing field. Designing is my passion I use SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo Parametric, Mash-Mixer Blender, Sketchup, AutoDesk 123D, Autocad to design products/prototypes.

I Guarantee Model will be UNIQUE, PROFESSIONAL and CREATIVE.

I will make revisions again and again to your Satisfaction.

100 % Deliver on Time

                                              In order you will get:

2D and 3D Modeling

  1. 3D Model for 3D printing (.Stl, .Obj, .Mtl, . Ztl etc)
  2. 3D model for CNC manufacturing 
  3. High-Quality rendering 
  4. High-Quality animation 
  5. Mechanical Simulation
  6. Working Drawings 
  7. Manufacturing Drawings

I can also do mechanical Simulation, Flow Simulation motion study using SolidWorks  

NOTE: 
If you want any changes in your Existing Model kindly ask for **MODIFICATION**.

NOTE:
 DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.

Reviews


abdullahiqbal:Fast delivery and great results!

solidxpert:Thank You Abdullah

abdullahiqbal:Fast and clean delivery.

solidxpert:Thanks Abdullah

mohamedalqaheri:Perfect!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment