Friday 30 March 2018

I will do any 3d modeling assembling rendering drawings

I will do any 3d modeling assembling rendering drawings












About:

I will do any kind of
  • 3D modeling
  • Assembling
  • Rendering
  • Drawings

If you have some 2D drawing, any rough sketches or any idea about what you are willing to create as a 3D model, i can do it quickly.
and before you order it please contact me for a best product.
thank you!


Reviews


plbillings:Couldn’t be happier with the 3D design of our silicone ring. I’ve worked with Shan on several projects and he exceeds my expectations every time.

shan_dinusha:thank you again, I will be here for your future projects!

grogue2015:Best work what i want

shan_dinusha:hope to work with you again,\nthank you!

jessejenifer:I LOOOOOOVE working with Shan. He's got some serious 3D skills. Just completed project #4 and moving on to the 5th. Like i said in my previous reviews. i'm going to use him to do my entire catalog.


No comments:

Post a Comment