Friday 30 March 2018

I will 2d draft ga drawing or 3d design for patent or manufacturing solidworks

I will 2d draft ga drawing or 3d design for patent or manufacturing solidworks












About:

****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER****


I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 6 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer.


I will draw your 2D file to 3D file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 


Please note: If your requirements does not match with GIG description, you should reach me first to proceed any further. 

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!




*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


jassarora:Lovely working with Yantrak Dal!

yantrak_dal:Thank you for your kind support.

romarob:Second gig with this seller. Excellent at what they do. Highly recommend.

yantrak_dal:Thank you sir.

jassarora:Lovely working with Yantrak Dal!


No comments:

Post a Comment