Friday 30 March 2018

I will design your 3d cad model and 2d drawing

I will design your 3d cad model and 2d drawing












About:

With this Gig I will turn your ideas into 3D!

I will design your 3D cad model as you want.

I can make details for  machines, plastic details, molds, everyday details or everything else. Copying the existing parts or modifying. I can use pictures or paper sketches to create exact copy of your product.

For special heavy duty parts  I can do extra CAE:


You will receive the original source files for future editing, 3D model and 2D drawing by ISO standards.

I'm working with SolidWorks 2017,Inventor 2018,AutoCad 2018, Creo 4.0.

All these things for just $5! Hurry up and grab this amazing offer!

Feel free to contact with me anytime even if you have no intentions to buy my service.

Reviews


lukezitterkopf:Seller does quality, detailed work. Great experience.

mikezan:One of the best Fiverr sellers. If you want a fast, accurate and responsive CAD engineer, this is your man! We have been back to him multiple times for different things. Always a GREAT experience.

gwinfast:Thank you! You have a great project. Hope will see it soon in action.

mikezan:One of the best Fiverr sellers. This is one of many times we have came back to him for high-quality work, delivered accurately and fast. Easy to work with and very responsive. Terrific experience! You will NOT be disappointed.

gwinfast:Thank you! \r\nIt's pleasure to work with you.


1 comment:

  1. Joadesigns created 2D design for users who require sophisticated drawing and design features, but don’t want to spend a lifetime learning to use them. Although designed with professional capability, its ease of use means that 2D Design is the CAD standard for the vast majority of UK secondary schools.

    ReplyDelete