Friday 30 March 2018

I will create a 3d model of your any concept

I will create a 3d model of your any concept












About:

  1. hello! welcome in my gig

i'm here with my all type of skill in every creative area .. i hope i will try to fill-full all requirements 

i will do any type of 3d work of your choice with best quality work always.
but i love to work on concept based work according to own idea,your idea,by reference image... so just text me i will sure try to solve your concept and convert it in 3d.

.................................My price based on your project.........

............................... ALL TYPE OF 3D WORK HERE..................



please contact before ordering gig

Reviews


farazessani:Great quality of work. Will work again

ashishcreative:Thank You

changukpark:I can get great result from this gig :)\nThey are fast and make good quality.\nI highly recommend this gig making some design result.

ashishcreative:Always welcome

nitinprasad688:highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment