Saturday 31 March 2018

I will do all types of working drawings

I will do all types of working drawings












About:

**** **** Please contact Before Ordering **** ****


I have 5 years of experience in architectural drawings & design of Australia and little bit of USA.

I have done so many types of projects in Australia.
I have experience for renovation houses & extra additions houses

I have done all types of drawings set which are mentioned below.
- sketch design drawings
- preliminary design drawings
- planing approval drawings
- development approval drawings
- building licence drawings     
- working drawings

I will provide you best quality drawings within short period of time with low cost.

Reviews


laurasimon:Nimit is always fast, professional, careful and very sweet and kind. Thank you again Nimit. I always choose Nimit for everything!

nimitdalsaniya:Thank you very much!

laurasimon:Nimit is always fast and accurate no matter how difficult the task. Even when I have an unimportant task; Nimit still handles it quickly, respectfully and with a friendly demeanor as if it were very important. Thank you Nimit! I will keep coming back!

nimitdalsaniya:Excellent experience with this buyer! We had good communication and it was easy to work on this project. I want to work with him again and again! Thank you!

genieboy241001:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment